The FGD is Sylhet was also held over internet video conference via Skype. The participants were as usual of the 18-35 age groups. In Sylhet the female participants were more dominant than the male participants. After explaining them the objective of the survey and purpose of the FGD they discussed within themselves and later they spoke to us one by one highlighting issues that concerns them most.
The mentioned issues of the FGD are:
• Increasing the requiring age group for entering into Civil Service.
• Development, implementation and modernization of the law and Order situation.
• Ensuring security for women, and stop child marriage.
• Increasing the wage scale and managing inflation.
• Lowering the price of ICT related devices and services and more.